Tuesday, September 4, 2012

YOU DON'T KNOW DAVE...

Well, perhaps you do know me, but not that well. I believe that once you read this short message, you will know more about me and why I chose to undertake this exciting challenge for Shamrock Medical. My goal is to write a timely blog about topics of interest to the profession, with weekly posts that provide for healthy, upfront dialog among pharmacists, so that together we can make the entire profession stronger and safer for the staff and the patients we serve.

But first, I'd like to tell you why the Shamrock Medical team chose me as a spokesperson for our industry. I'm a professional pharmacist; I'm not a salesman. I understand the problems facing hospital and other healthcare pharmacies because I've worked in hospital settings. As the director of pharmacy at several leading healthcare centers in Central Ohio, I've faced many of the problems you wrestle with today. I know your concerns and frustrations.

Another goal I have with this blog is to help you find answers to your most pressing concerns and, perhaps, help you overcome some of the daily frustrations you face. I plan to comment on the latest news in drug repackaging, and fill you in on how using a third-party drug repackager can help diminish your most pressing concerns, such as ensuring overall patient safety, handling specific safety issues concerning bedside scanning, managing drug shortages, as well as offering advice and commenting on trends in areas of outsourcing drug repackaging and dispensing.

I promise to keep the blog posts short, informative and to the point, because I know you're busy. I hope we can make the posts a two-way communication. If you have a comment or questions, I will respond with an answer, so that the posts do, indeed, become a healthy dialog among professionals.

If you'd like to sample Dave's Dose by email just enter your information in the “follow by email” box. I look forward to sharing useful information and receiving interesting comments!

Here's to better solutions,

Dave Bystrom

1 comment:

  1. Dave's Dose... Love the name! I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete